The UCLA H&HS Team
H&HS employs a staff of approximately 3,000 team members and is comprised of operational and support units under the direction of Peter Angelis, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Housing & Hospitality Services.
Student Housing & Dining Units
- Dining Services
- Housing Services (Student Housing Contracts & Support Services)
- Rooms Division (On-Campus Housing)
- University Apartments (Off-Campus Housing)
- UCLA Meyer & Renee Luskin Conference Center
- UCLA Guest House
- UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center
- UCLA Conference Services
- UCLA Catering
- UCLA Vending Services
- Housing Maintenance
- Budget & Financial Planning
- Human Resources & Payroll
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Communications
- Organizational Planning, Performance & Development
- Project Management (Architectural Design, Renovations & Construction)
UCLA’s Housing & Dining Program
The team at UCLA H&HS creates safe, well-maintained and inviting living environments that are home to more than 16,000 students, faculty and staff. This includes approximately 97% of UCLA’s freshman class.
The H&HS team manages every operational aspect of UCLA’s housing program. This includes implementing long-range campus housing plans to managing the everyday operating and service details of the housing facilities. We provide dining, housekeeping, maintenance, and resident services to those living in UCLA’s on-campus residential complexes and off-campus university apartment complexes.
UCLA’s Hospitality Services
The H&HS team creates welcoming meeting environments to bring people together to learn, collaborate, and engage in dialog about today’s important issues. Our team’s expertise in facilities and food service management is key to offering exceptional hospitality services. Our H&HS hospitality group includes the UCLA Meyer & Renee Luskin Conference Center, the UCLA Guest House, the Lake Arrowhead Conference Center, and UCLA Conferences & Catering.